- Finquest Pte Ltd
- Freelance - Mandarin / Chinese Language Speaker
- Date Listed
- 13 Feb 2018
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - May 2018
- Central Business District (CBD), Singapore
- Allowance /
- $300 - 2,000 (project based)
- Accounting / Banking / Financial
- Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
Finquest Pte Ltd is pleased to offer freelance work to professionals who are interested in developing their knowledge and skill sets in a Fintech start-up environment.
Finquest is the premier platform for connecting global investors, M&A advisors and companies. We have been recently featured in Business Times, Citywire, Fintechnews, DealStreetAsia, Bloomberg and Straits Times and our team is growing quickly. We are in fast pace and multi-cultural environment. With our swift expansion, we now have offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Luxembourg.
- Job Description
What are your duties and responsibilities?
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Contact prospective clients of Finquest, (by email or telephone) in Mandarin
- Perform background research on a variety of prospects and clients across multiple industries in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong or other countries
- Database entry and contact list management.
- Convert a variety of materials from English into Mandarin, or vice versa, in formal business writing.
The nature of the mission may / will evolve due to the early stage nature of Finquest.
Freelance, casual work, compensated hourly
Location: Central Singapore
Dress code: Workwear or smart casual
Hourly rate to be negotiated
- Applicants MUST speak and write fluent English, as well as Mandarin
- For foreign applicants: This freelance opportunity is contingent upon your eligibility to work in Singapore without sponsorship, as required by the immigration services and the Ministry of Manpower of the Republic of Singapore.
- Applicants are required to bring their own laptop to work.
- Available Immediately
If you are interested in this freelance opportunity, please send your CV.
In your email, please be sure to specify which of the above languages you speak, your specific availability, (i.e. Tuesday 8 – 11am / Wednesday 2 – 8pm / etc.), and why you are interested to help us at Finquest.