Finquest is a fast-growing Fintech company, headquartered in Singapore and with additional offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Hong Kong and Luxembourg. We provide Mergers & Acquisitions deal origination services powered by data and AI for a global client base of large Private Equity firms and global corporations. Our team speaks 14 languages and we pride ourselves on our diverse and collaborative working environment across our offices.
Finquest does two things:
1/ Identify M&A opportunities for our clients.
2/ Connect them with interesting and interested company CEOs.
We are currently searching for Research Intern for our Singapore office to assist the Associates.
Full-time Research Intern
Your responsibilities will include:
- Use our internal tools, databases and external searches to fulfil clients’ expectations in a timely manner
- Assist in enriching our internal database by updating and developing company profiles
- Sorting and organizing data and making it easily accessible for decision-making
- Perform general research on organisations in order verify that companies are relevant for client needs
- Provide input and ideas for new collection methods, data sources and process improvement
- Contribute to developing enhanced organizational practices
- Recent graduates or students in their penultimate year
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to show resilience
- Fast thinker, very persistent and results-oriented approach
- Experience using data information providers will be beneficial (for e.g. S&P Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Thomson EIKON, and other data aggregation programs/information provider’s databases)
Contract Period- 6 months
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Financial Analytics & Research / Finance
Pros: + Some team members are nice. + Manager is protective. + Temporary office is in a convenient location.
Cons: - The company claims to be tech company but it doesn't utilise tech to make work efficient instead there's a lot of manual work. - A review said it's got great company culture but is not true - It's not collaborative, not cohesive, not empowering but competitive and very cold. - Frequent long hours. No flexi work hours. Cannot work from home. - No visibility and stability.