Fingertips Technologies is a homegrown startup born out of the desire to drive people outdoors again to experience, explore and discover. This is why we created our brand new lifestyle app, @Fingertips. Covering Events, Shops and Malls, as well as Attractions, the App empowers users with on-the-go information.
We also aim to equip merchants with the best available tools to remain relevant and connected with their consumers through our suite of services from digital strategy, branding, design as well as gifts and premiums.
Software Developer at App Startup
We are looking for entry-level frontend or backend programmers who take ownership in your codes, to implement optimised codes, and practice code hygiene. At a tech startup, you will partake in end-to-end agile deliverance and maintenance. As an internship, we prioritise passion over skills to ensure adaptive learning over performance.
- Good foundation in MySQL queries and manipulation and structure
- Good to have: Experience in mobile app development, PHP, APIs, AWS, Git
- Perform app migration and database cleanups and restructuring on frontend or backend
- Solve challenging problems with the other developers in the team
- Collaborate closely with designers and project managers
- Undertake various projects of varying technological stacks
- Build robust and scalable implementations and optimisations
- Undertake past projects to introduce more features and improve its UX/UI
What You'll Learn
- Strengthen your programming skills across platforms
- Involve in industry practices and guidelines
- Improve on logics, and enhance end-user experience
- Drive new projects independently
- Develop your problem-solving skills and be a team player
- Witness real-world operations and deployments
- Gain understanding of mobile and web technologies