Fingertips Technologies is a homegrown digital transformation company aiming to connect merchants and consumers in a smart, digitally-relevant way, whilst not losing that all-needed human touch.
Our mobile lifestyle application serves as a real-time informative and engaging bridge between consumers and merchants, while our suite of gifts and premiums offerings and creative business services in marketing and design help amplify the merchant’s brand and reach more consumers.
What You’ll Learn
- Develop critical and analytic skills.
- Hone data collection skills.
- Gain insight into the wide-range of operational elements in the mobile application industry.
- Maintaining and upkeeping database of all clients and merchants.
- Creation of reports after gathering usable data of app users, merchants and advertisers.
- Use actual data to drive strategic business decisions.
- Be exposed to the art of sales forecasting as you use data to evaluate and implement strategies and targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Familiar with CRM systems.
- Good analytical and evaluation skills.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn continually.
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team.
- Strong attention to details, analytical and love solving problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.