As Singapore’s leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
The incumbent is expected to:
- Lead a team and assist in the communication of internal information, ensuring that organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to the operations team.
- Plan and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums.
- Participating in the brainstorming and re-design of existing work processes for better efficiency in the front-line.
- Assist and provide support to stores during implementation of new initiatives and festive support.
- Preparation and Sorting of documents for the management
- Any other ad-hoc projects assigned
- Degree in any discipline, preferably in Business or Retail
- Candidates with work related experience in retail operations is a bonus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint
- Possess a good command of English, being able to proof-read and edit information quickly
- Team player with ability to collaborate and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders, vendors etc.
- Able to work under pressure with high adaptability and initiative within a dynamic environment
- Comfortable and open for new challenges
Work Location: FairPrice Hub, 1 Joo Koon Circle