For over 30 years, FACT Software has helped companies worldwide become more efficient, more productive, and hence more profitable. FACT ERP.NG has helped more than 100,000 companies reduce duplication, processes transactions in real-time and update reports instantaneously helping management to respond quickly and confidently in a rapidly changing business environment.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated intern to write marketing content and contribute to the digital marketing strategy for FACT Software. This is a unique opportunity to hone your content writing skills at an innovative B2B software company.
- Write marketing copy for the website, newsletter and blog and other marketing materials
- Help develop FACT’s digital marketing strategy through competitor research and industry analysis
- Be responsible for FACT’s social media presence & social media strategy
- Ensure that the CRM contains accurate and updated information on leads
- Monitor our web traffic & provide weekly status reports with suggestions for how we can improve our digital presence
- Pursuing or obtained a BA in marketing, business administration, accounting or other relevant fields, or have relevant work experience in this industry
- Excellent English language fluency and copywriting skills
- Good organisation & prioritisation skills, and ability to work with minimal supervision in a remote environment
- Need to be a quick learner to understand the software and services we provide
Nice to have
- Prior experience in digital marketing, especially B2B marketing
- Prior experience working in the software industry, especially with ERP/CRM software
- Ability to commit for more than 3 months
- Available to start immediately
- Available at least 4 hours during the Singapore workday (9am-6pm SGT).
- Experience with SEO
What FACT Offers You
- Flexible timing for qualified candidates
- Autonomy & responsibility
- A stellar recommendation letter and a job reference to advance your career
- On-the-job experience at a global company with cutting-edge software
- Supportive management who is invested in your personal and professional development
We will not accept applications through other means
Related Company Review:
Type: Computer Hardware & Software / Information Technology
Pros: Colleagues are quite nice. Sadly that was the only pro.
Cons: No progression prospects. No benefits besides the very basic law-mandated stuff. Management akin to dictatorship. This is where dreams go to die. Glad I got out early.