- Marketing Intern (Marketplace)
- Date Listed
- 30 Dec 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
136 Joo Seng Road #06-01 S368360
- Allowance /
- $700 - 1,000 monthly
- Marketing / PR
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
ezbuy (owned by EZbuy Holdings Limited) is a dedicated provider of professional online shopping services.
Founded in 2010 by a group of aspiring entrepreneurs, ezbuy quickly rose to become Singapore’s first and largest overseas shopping platform. Introduced by Channel 8 news, Channel U Money Week, Straits Times and many other national media, 65daigou and its service become more recognized and popular.
As of today, we provide shopping service from China, Taiwan, USA for more than 500,000 Singaporeans, 50,000 Malaysians, Australians and Thai people.We strive towards service excellence while keep our focus more on local demands so as to develop new services that better suit our customers.We will expand our service to more countries. When global network connects anyone to anything via internet, we acquire and transport anything to everyone that we serve. Technology makes life easier, service brings more comforts, we leverage on technology and dedicated to provide better service, ultimately, we hope, we create better lifestyle, simple and convenient.
- Job Description
- Assisting with account registration/creation
- Sending of orders to merchants
- Assist with product listing and communicate with sellers on upcoming events and promotions
- Resolve technical issues with existing seller account : Bugs in system, Account Troubleshoot Issues
- Working with merchants for collection of invoices
- Work across company verticals for promotion and marketing of brand/product/event etc.
- Assist in online marketing campaigns
- Consolidating and generating PO for large campaigns
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Must be bilingual in English and Chinese, verbal and written (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- Critical thinking and able to work independently
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.