- Eventions Group
- Design Intern
- Date Listed
- 10 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 1 Month
- Paya Lebar
- Allowance /
- $700 - 1,000 monthly
- Design / Creative
- Arts / Entertainment / Recreation
- Company Profile
Eventions Group is an integrated events and conceptual company that focuses on originality in our creative services.Our core focus is the practice of Dedicated Quality in Service, Execution and Concepts, towards our valued customers.Our professional products and services includes Events Management, Conceptualization, Design, Audio Visual Support, Staging, Entertainment, Branding and Marketing Communications in events.
- Job Description
• A creative flair in conceptualizing, proposing, executing and generating unique graphic designs for special events, campaigns, exhibition booths, advertisements, staging and thematic effects.
• To ensure the compliance of designs to clients’ needs.
• To liaise with relevant parties on design data required for the design specification.
• To prepare graphic designs, layout plans, perspective drawings and elevation plans.
• Prepare 3D visuals / technical drawings / design concepts
• Assisting the Team in creation of design concepts and templates
• Possess creative flair and good interpretation skills
• Able to do sketching will be an added advantage
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) related softwares and creating F.A. for large format print.
• Candidate should possess background in Art/Design/Creative/Multimedia or equivalent.
• Skilled towards events communications, typography designs and marketing branding campaigns
• Pleasant personality, highly organized and efficient to be able to work in a fast paced environment in meeting deadlines
• Able to understand a project brief and carry it from conceptualization to execution
Please apply for this position by submitting your resume, portfolio and recent photo to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.