- Eureka Organisation
- Sales and Recruitment Representative
- Date Listed
- 16 Apr 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,600 monthly
- Communications / Customer Service / Support, HR / Professional Service, Sales / Retail
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Eureka Organisation is proud to be in partnership with one of the global's leading outsourced Sales and Marketing group. We believe our people is our greatest asset, and everyone matters.
Today alone, our international network has grown over to 29 countries. Our Clients are from a multitude of industries; they seek our services to represent their brand, creating awareness and expanding on customer acquisition.
At Eureka, we focus on developing Leadership, Sales & Entrepreneurship skills for the team. Our purpose is to build an organisation that nurtures great leaders who inspire others. We welcome talents from diverse backgrounds to join us on this journey.
- Job Description
The market now is tough and finding a good job is not easy. You are really lucky to be seeing this as our company is hiring. We are looking for great people to join our ever-growing team.
Some might just look at it as a job, but to us, Sales & Recruitment are professions which help to enhance your ability to connect to people. Relating to people and their needs is an universal skill that is valued and desired by all organisations.
Sales & Recruitment Representative
What you can be expected to do:
- Represent blue-chip/reputable clients' products & services
- Conduct sales via Face to Face presentations
- Assist HR team in recruitment, any ad-hoc activities
- Assist Management team, get involved in day to day operations
We are looking for those with right learning attitude and fit well with our core values:
- Honest, Accountable, Passionate & Fun
It will be fun here, we promise you!
- No experience required (We hire personality. Skills can always be taught, but not personality)
- Singaporeans or PR
- 18 years old and above
- Comfortable with face to face interactions
- Great sense of humor
- GREAT CAREER PROGRESSION! (Never let your hard work go unnoticed again)
- Exciting Quarterly campaigns (This is not a boring 9 to 5 job)
- Overseas exposure trips (We strongly believe in developing our people)
- Development, Sales & Coaching workshops/talks (When our people grow, our organisation grows)
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.