Elephant Parade® is a social enterprise and runs the world’s largest art exhibition of decorated elephant statues. Created by artists and celebrities,
each Elephant Parade statue is a unique art piece. The life-size, baby elephant statues are exhibited in international cities and raise awareness for
the need of elephant conservation. Limited edition, handcrafted replicas and a select range of products are created from the exhibition elephants.
20% of Elephant Parade net profits are donated to elephant welfare and conservation projects
Be part of it.
* Welcome and greet customers
* Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
* Accurately describe Elephant Parade’s mission to help elephants. Training on the story will be provided.
* Maintain an outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
* Help customers with their questions and need
* Help customers in elephant painting workshops
* Manage point-of-sale processes
* Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments, stock-taking, re-orders and other administrative tasks
* Keep up to date with product information
* Follow all company policies and procedures
* Proficiency in English and Mandarin. Any other language is a plus
* Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
* Min O-Level or Equivalent;
* Preferably with at least 1-Year Sales experience in the Retail Industry
* Working hours: 10am – 7pm, on roster and work during weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time