EDIT SUITS CO. has become one of Singapore's biggest and best-known places to find custom-made menswear, and has flagship stores in both Singapore and London.
We have built state-of-the-art technology to streamline and scale the complicated process of tailoring and made-to-order garment production, and are now looking for a motivated UX/UI designer to help us completely revamp the custom tool we've build by creating user friendly wireframes and designs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- Opportunity to work across our front-end and back-end tools, and even offline assets for our showroom.
- Create both functional and appealing features that address our needs and help us optimise our custom application
- Assist and produce digital product designs across multiple brands within the ecosystem
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to bring projects and initiatives to fruition
- Ensure a high level of Design Excellence for all deliverables with attention to details
- Delivery of projects in accordance with timelines
- Conceptualise new digital experience that brings value to our customers
- A Design-related Diploma or equivalent
- A portfolio showcasing expertise in the fields of Web and Mobile Design
- 1-2 years of experience in designing web and mobile applications
- Sound understanding of the Universal Principles of Design
- A solid grounding in Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, Sketch, or similar.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.