East Coast Podiatry is widely recognised as one of the most prestigious Podiatry group practices in the world. Patients from all over the globe travel to Singapore to seek our expert care for lower limb disorders. We specialise in a wide range of leg and foot conditions, treating people from all walks of life. From new-borns with clubfoot deformity, complex paediatric gait disorders, common adult pains including knee arthritis, lower limb sports injuries, diabetic foot ulcers, to soft tissue conditions such as warts, fungus and toenail issues.
East Coast Podiatry is managed by a professional management team with its head office at Lower Delta Road. We operate specialist clinics located at Kembangan, Orchard, Novena and Bukit Timah.
Our practice welcomes candidates who have the right mindset, who believe in themselves and who can meet the exacting standards of our Practice. Continuous professional development and career advancement opportunities are available to you. We are an extremely competitive team and we are looking for people who are good team players and who will excel in our dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting in production shoots on video and photography sets
- How to make use of templates, google docs, slides and sheets related to account activities
- Research on the specific topic or subject as assigned by the Social Media manager
- Creation of Google forms based on the brief from Account Managers
- Tracking campaign and creating draft reports when called upon
- Manage day-to-day social media content under the guidance of the manager