- Graphic Design Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
115 Amoy Street
- Allowance /
- $400 - 900 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media
- Real Estate
- Company Profile
What we do
Doong isn’t just another accommodation booking platform. We connect university students to rooms, families, and communities that support them and their learning.
+ We collect data, develop a benchmark on rents; students save money because they have access to more information which makes the market more competitive; they can also rent in groups to share the burden of rental cost.
+ We provide a streamlined process to make it easier for landlords and hosts such as empty nesters to rent out unused room / spare capacity and create more supply.
+ We develop a more professional and community-driven approach in student accommodation industry gives back time to students to focus on their academic and personal growth.
- Job Description
This position will be based in our Singapore office where you will assist the creative & digital marketing team in producing great designs and ideas for our digital marketing campaigns. The role is a three month, paid contract and will involve in preparing and developing Digital Marketing materials across various channels to interact with today’s smart shoppers.
We don’t care if you are still looking for your passion, have boring personality (or a weird one); as long as you deliver outcomes & handle projects with great sense of urgency & care, you are who we’re looking for. People like you are hard to come by but we KNOW you exist and we want to meet/ have a conversation with you, even if it might take some time.
- Have a passion for visual storytelling
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts for the brand communications
- Assist creative department with various design tasks
- Manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
- Length of internship: 3 months
- Ability to create graphics based on a brief by marketing or creative team members.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- An eye for typography, composition, layout and color
- Manage personal workflow and can meet tight deadlines.
- WILL BE TRAINED ON CLIENT SERVICE, BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS, UI/ UX DESIGN, if this is what you're considering for future development
- Opportunity to expand your design portfolio
- Actual experience in a fast moving startup environment
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- ALL interns will be entitled with a monthly allowance of S$400-S$600
If what we just listed seems to resonate with you, please send over your:
And a portfolio of your best work;
We'll let update your application status within 24 hours of submission.