Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more than 220 countries worldwide, and has been pioneering cross-border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the globe? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? If you have answered Yes! to the above, join our Insanely Customer-Centric team now! For more information on DHL Express, please visit workingatdhl.com.
DHL Express Global Head Office is constantly on a lookout for Intern, Cyber Security. The Intern will be supporting the Cyber Security team in development and enhancement of the DHL Express Global Security dashboard and providing analytics in supporting the DHL Express IT pillars in the area of Enterprise Security standards. Specifically, the areas of support will include:
- Enhancement of security dashboard
- Development of security analytic platform
- Improving and creating a new interactive website for the cyber security team
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- You are currently pursuing a Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- You have some background or knowledge around information/cyber security, specifically in the areas of standards, framework, technical skillsets like:
- Full-stack developer /Web Developer
- CSS3, Flex, Grid, Animations, Responsive mobile-first design
- ES6, ReactJS Backend