Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific &African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
We are looking for a Fintech research analyst for Blockchain Product who will be responsible for product research and on various topics.
- Work on product development activities in collaboration with product team.
- Research, design of new blockchain technologies.
- Assist in enterprise design of the product by continuous research on emerging trends and assisting the product owner.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Areas of support includes Legal, Fintech Research, Market Trends, Costs and Budget planning, User Testings, Product day to day activities.
- Someone who is deeply passionate in Fintech or Blockchain area and planning for career path on these areas would be considered strongly.
- Preferred current field of study in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Major in Finance or relevant field
- Background knowledge on Blockchain or Decentralization would be preferred
- Smart Thinker and problem solver.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Agile and Product Management experience would be an advantage
- Ability to work in an international and intercultural context
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken. Multi-linguistic abilities would be an added advantage