COMO Shambhala is a healthy living philosophy inspired by the mythological kingdom of ‘Shambhala’, which in ancient Buddhist texts denotes a sacred place of bliss. The belief is that everyone can find tranquility within themselves by exploring body, mind and spirit. COMO Shambhala continually asks what the synergy between these different modes really means in order to refine a holistic approach balancing the head, heart and physical being through the intelligent combination of modern science and hands-on healing. Carefully attuned wellness experiences therefore derive knowledge from both East and West, with the nurturing inspirations of world-class experts helping direct individuals towards better health.
The incumbent will be assisting Director – Product Innovation & Partnerships in:
- Manage content and ideate activations to drive brand awareness and adoption.
- Gather data and provide summary for weekly and monthly business reports.
- Leverage on customer and competitor/market data insights to identify opportunities and substantiate plans.
- Liaise with Marketing/Creative for design, distribution and implementation of activations.
- Identify, acquire and optimize cross industry partners to drive brand affinity and increase brand value.
- Conduct audit on operational workflows to ensure excellent customer journey.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Director.
- Fluent in digital media communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficiency in clearly communicating the strategy, either verbally or in written form.
- Able to work independently.
- He/She must be a business-mind person, willing to expand his/her business development experience and show she’s ready for leadership roles
- Ongoing bachelor’s degree in Business Operations, Finance or marketing, and other related fields.
- Solution-oriented and the ability to keep calm under pressure and solve problems timely and effectively.
- Commitment to ongoing knowledge and research in the business management of retail wellness space.
Working Hours: 9am to 6.30pm (Mon to Thurs) 9am to 6pm (Fri), Flexi Work Arrangement
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.