CHO Ship Management is a local company providing general offshore support services, drilling rig, support functions and cargo transport operations to the Oil and Gas industry
Responsible for maintaining full sets of accounts including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, fixed assets accounting and billing.
The candidate is also responsible for timely preparation of monthly management report, tax computation and timely filing of ECI, GST and Corporate tax. Support and coordinate year-end audit and preparation of annual accounts in compliance with SFRS.
- Maintain full set of accounts including GL, AP, AR, FA and intercompany transactions and ensure compliance with SFRS and Group Accounting policies. Monthly preparation of individual company reporting pack including intercompany schedule and performance report.
- Liaise with Associate partner finance and operation team to ensure timely, complete and accurate recording of transaction
- Timely generation of monthly reporting pack for Management and associates partner.
- Prompt and accurate monthly Billing to customers and generation of SOA
- Follow up with associates/customers on collections.
- Prepare tax computation for Singapore companies.
- Liaise with Singapore and overseas tax agent to ensure proper filing of service Tax, income tax, WHT tax, GST and corporate tax.
- Coordinate the year-end audit and prepare Financial Statements and XBRL for the entities.
- Assist in the preparation of Group consolidation and Group schedules
- Perform other duties as and when assigned
- Diploma in Finance and Accounting, Accountancy ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Well versed in accounting standard and statutory requirement
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill, with a keen eye for details
- God interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player who is hands-on, with a can-do attitude and able to work effectively in a team and independently
- Self-motivated, resourceful and fast learner who is able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (including MS Excel)
- Meticulous and organise individuals who are able to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.