Carsome is Southeast Asia’s largest online used car trading platform with presence in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore. It aims to digitalize the region’s used car industry by reshaping and elevating the car buying and selling experience. Carsome provides end-to-end solutions to consumers and second hand car dealers, from car inspection, ownership transfer to financing, promising a service that is trusted, convenient and fast. Carsome currently transacts more than 40,000 cars annually totaling more than US$600 million in transacted value.
Roles & Responsibilities
This position is part of the management trainee program that requires collaborations with different department heads and team members. Carsome Management Trainee Program is designed to groom dynamic graduates with passion for being part of our middle management and project leaders and for rapid growth within Carsome.
- Deep dive in addressable market research and strategize on data gathering and analysis.
- Assist in financial analysis and development of business case / financial models.
- Assist in the development of actionable business plans, establish appropriate tracking and reporting mechanism.
- Attentive to detail
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
Why join Carsome?
- Deeper understanding and knowledge on automotive industry across ASEAN region where many companies/investors are now eyeing on
- Honing of analytical skills which are very important in any career
- Project management experience in a fast-paced tech startup that is growing exponentially
- Know-hows that are crucial in creating your own startups
- Valuation study of listed and private comparables with in depth metric analysis
Job Types: Full-time, Management Trainee
Salary: $1,000.00 - $2,000.00 per month