Singapore's Fastest-growing company is looking for a business-process analyst to join our dynamic family. We are searching for someone with interest and experience in process improvement. You have a wide breadth of experience in process analysis, improvement, optimization, automation, and documentation. You are comfortable working with cross-functional teams, businesses, and technology. With a deep understanding of our data and a keen business mindset, you will have the opportunity to be an integral role in informing business decisions.
If you are someone who wants to do more than just record and interpret what stakeholders want, read on.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with stakeholders to analyze data sources and analytics resources
- Use findings from data to drill into details and ask the right questions to build clarity
- Make presentations of findings to cross-functional teams and business stakeholders.
- Influence strategic business decisions by providing analysis of internal and external business trends
- Analyze business workflow/processes and work with stakeholders to improve business flow based on data-backed findings
- Work with the various stakeholders across different functional areas to understand the business and workflows in place.
- Analyze existing workflows for change management, optimization, and automation.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Information System, Business or quantitative field
- Working experience/Internship experience in business analytics and demonstrated the ability to impact the bottom line
- 2 to 3 years of end to end process change management experience (analysis, optimisation, automation, documentation). Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience are encouraged to apply!
- Previous analytics experience at a high-growth startup is advantageous
- A highly driven individual with the knack to learn on the fly, and creative problem solving, and clear communication skills.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Data Studio, R/Python, and others
- Experience with building scraping tools, data mining and etc are highly advantageous
- Project Management skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team in a high-paced environment.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.