Founded in 2000, the BreadTalk Group Pte Ltd has rapidly expanded to become a distinctive household brand owner that has established its mark on the world stage with its bakery, restaurant and food atrium footprints. Today, with over 900 outlets in 15 international markets, the BreadTalk Group produces culinary magic for everyday recipes that you savour, uniting people with good taste around the world. With a global staff strength of more than 5,000 employees, the Group operates nearly 800 bakeries, 31 Din Tai Fung restaurants in Singapore, Thailand and the United Kingdom and close to 60 award winning Food Republic outlets in China, Singapore, China-Hong Kong, Malaysia, China-Taiwan, Thailand and Cambodia as well as 14 Food Junction outlets in Singapore and Malaysia under the Food Atrium division.
- Assist the Brand & Marketing team in new store openings, new product launches and marketing-related events and activities
- Assist in preparation of outlets’ collateral requirements and dissemination
- Copywriting and vetting for communication materials, online channel management and website updates
- Work with appointed agencies and assist Senior Executive to manage the brand’s social media platforms
- Communicate with suppliers and internal departments, liaison with mall A&P teams on ad spaces and mall campaigns
- Support the Senior Executive in various administrative matters such as raising of internal forms and memo generation
- Preparation of post-campaign reports
- Assist in marketing research and any other ad-hoc tasks if required
- Minimum Diploma in Business, Marketing/Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong administrative and time management skills
- Attention to details with positive work attitude