Founded in 2000, the BreadTalk Group Pte Ltd has rapidly expanded to become a distinctive household brand owner that has established its mark on the world stage with its bakery, restaurant and food atrium footprints. Today, with over 900 outlets in 15 international markets, the BreadTalk Group produces culinary magic for everyday recipes that you savour, uniting people with good taste around the world. With a global staff strength of more than 5,000 employees, the Group operates nearly 800 bakeries, 31 Din Tai Fung restaurants in Singapore, Thailand and the United Kingdom and close to 60 award winning Food Republic outlets in China, Singapore, China-Hong Kong, Malaysia, China-Taiwan, Thailand and Cambodia as well as 14 Food Junction outlets in Singapore and Malaysia under the Food Atrium division.
- Maintain proper records of employees' database, attendance records & salary administration
- Submit job postings, shortlist candidates, co-ordinate job interviews, prepare onboarding documents
- Assist superiors in day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Any other adhoc tasks assigned
- Contract (At least 3 months)
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm