Bizlink Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the disadvantaged individuals, in particular persons with disabilities, through training and employment in Singapore. Bizlink is a registered charity with the office of the Commissioner of Charities and is conferred the status of the Institution of Public Character (IPC).
Bizlink’s programmes provide a variety of soft skills and on-the-job training that maximize opportunity for participants to reach their fullest potential. Our social enterprises offer a supportive environment for disadvantaged individuals and those with disabilities across several vocations.
Bizlink has been serving the disability community since 1986. Today, individuals, regardless of their disabilities and disadvantaged background, are enabled through work within an inclusive community.
- Assist Main trainers in all aspect of facilitate or training for People with Disabilities (PWDs) and other advantaged individuals.
- Design, develop and conduct training programme for PWDs and other advantaged individuals.
- Training, supervising, maintaining and developing the functional skills of clients in the areas of vocational, community living and social participation.
- Implement and monitoring the Individual Development Plan for PWDs
- Conduct counselling sessions for PWDs
- Updating Individual Training Plan for PWDs
- Conduct mobility training for PWDs
- Any other duties assigned by superior
Training Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.