- BGC Group Singapore
- Government Office Surveyors
- Date Listed
- 16 Apr 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
10 Collyer Quay, #06-07/08/09/10
Ocean Financial Centre
- Allowance /
- $2,000 monthly
- Administrative / Clerical, Communications / Customer Service / Support
- Human Resources
- Company Profile
Bridging Growing Careers
BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions that is imperative to every successful company’s growth.
Having helped 25,000 individuals quickly land rewarding careers in companies that drive industries since our inception in 2005, we believe in developing relationships based on a solid ground of trust between both employers and job-seekers. This is what differentiates us and gives us a competitive edge from the rest.
Staying true to our vision of Bridging & Growing Careers Because We Care, we are now proudly listed under Omnibridge Holdings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (08462:HK) in 2017.
EA License No.: 05C3053
- Job Description
Government Office Surveyors (Min. 3 Months)
BGC Group is hiring 50 full-time government surveyors who are keen to make a difference to the local community through data gathering. This will be an office based role and you’ll be required to engage with Singaporean households over the line. Ideally, you would be able to commit to the job for 3 months to a year.
Your Role: Government Office Surveyor
- Conduct simple government surveys with local households over the phone (outbound calls based on given household list) - no cold calling
- Perform basic data entry such as keying in survey returns, amending data, etc
- Only Singaporeans need apply
- No experience required as training is provided
- Has a friendly disposition, confident communication in English and/or Mandarin as you will need to interview Chinese-only speaking households
- Comfortable with a 6 day work week and 2 shift timings, exceeding no more than 37 hours/week
- Salary $2,000 / month
- Shift A: Monday – Friday, 8am to 3pm + Saturday/Sunday 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Shift B: Monday – Friday, 2 to 3pm + Saturday/Sunday 2.30am to 9.30pm
Perks & Benefits
- Career continuity and support for all BGC signed candidates
BGC REFERRAL BONUS Don't forget to also refer your friends to us, and earn up to $310 in cash vouchers when they get hired too! Find out how here: bit.ly/ReferralProgramBGC
Ea License No.: 05C3053
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.