- Banff Cyber Technologies
- Web Security Researcher & Analyst (Deep Learning)
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Apr 2018
79 Ayer Rajah Crescent
#01-03, JTC LaunchPad
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
We @ Banff Cyber Technologies
We are a cyber security product start-up company, that has demonstrated its ability to create innovative solutions in the area of web, logs and cloud security. Our flagship product, WebOrion, uses our own patent pending technologies to provide our clients with a unique set of counter measures against web hackings including defacements, ransomware, DDOS, Blackhat SEOs, etc.
We are poised for the next phase of growth, in preparation to secure Series A funding. This is the perfect time to join us !
- Job Description
We are seeking someone who loves web security to join our team in creating a new exciting Web Security Product that will help many organizations deal with cyber threats. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about technologies, loves challenges and wants to create a unique product that makes a difference.
- You will be part of a team to design, develop and create a new Web Security Product to protect against Web Defacements and Hackings.
- You will focus on researching different approach for detection of web defacements using deep learning.
- You will be able to perform image, content and integrity analysis to identify these web defacements.
- You will have get to work on both Cloud based SaaS solution and on premise appliance.
- You will also be required to do web application security penetration testing including SQL injection, Cross Site Scripting for our internal systems.
- You will be part of a team that has a fun and friendly start-up culture.
- Current 2nd or 3rd Year Student in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Strong in Deep Learning Libraries e.g. TensorFlow
- Able to write technical articles well
- Preference will be given to those who can do at least 3 Months internship
- Based in Singapore
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.