Who We Are
AYP Group is an award-winning provider of tech-enabled HR solutions, helping mid-sized to large businesses to manage their remote and hybrid workforce in Asia Pacific.
We help companies hire, onboard, pay and manage employees in full compliance with our regionally-connected network of HR experts.
From technology, education, finance, healthcare to manufacturing, AYP Group has helped more than 500,000 employees improve their productivity levels.
Our passion is to help our clients simplify and automate their HR transformation journey through co-employer or Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) services, payroll outsourcing management and JuzTalent, a cloud-based HRIS software.
AYP Group has received industry recognition such as the Gold Winner for Best in HR and Tech in 2019.
Who We Are Looking For
Capitalising on our success, we are looking to expand our multi-talented team to be even bigger and stronger. We are currently searching for a motivated HR & Payroll Consultant to join our unique and exciting projects related to HR technology and services.
What Does A Career At AYP Group Look Like?
A career at AYP Group enables you to work alongside a strong team of talented and innovative individuals. We have quickly learned and adapted to the remote working environment and strive to give all our employees the autonomy and flexibility they need for good work-life integration.
We encourage both individuality and teamwork when it comes to getting projects done, and value the voices of each individual in the team. We aim to create an atmosphere where everyone in a team feels driven, valued and heard.
- Be outsourced HR staff and the first point of contact for our client’s employees HR – related queries (Payroll, Employment Act regulation, medical reimbursements, outstanding leaves, training schedule, etc.).
- Administer HR for our clients– related documentation, such as Employee Request Form, Interview Feedback Form, contracts of employment, training registration & evaluation, etc.
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate, and complies with legislation.
- Prepare regular HR related reports; summarise data, including any information updates.
- Introduce new hire on their first day to all BU Heads
- Review and update the organization chart
- Provide timely and accurate financial information
- Participate in daily data entry Payroll processing
- To ensure personnel receives the correct compensation in a timely manner
- Min Bachelor degree from a recognised university
- Min 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of HR and payroll software will be advantage
- Good command of English (oral and written)
- Independent and able to multi-task
- Well organised, fast and productive
- Pleasant personality and good communication skills
What Are Some of the Benefits?
- As we aim to keep an Innovative environment, we celebrate autonomy and always encourage new ideas.
- At this point, we are no strangers to remote work. We provide all employees with remote work/workstation benefits to promote productivity, comfort and support.
- We are big believers in being vocal, and fixing things that may not be working. As such, you are encouraged to be open, and share your ideas with us.
- Learning never ends at AYP Group. Our extensive talent development plan ensures that you are constantly upskilling and gaining new insights.
- We provide automation and collaborative tools to help employees perform their tasks easily.
- Your work will have a strong impact on how our clients run their organisations. HR has a massive impact on productivity and retention levels. Watch the world of difference your work makes on other organisations when you join us.
- Work hard, play hard is what we believe in. We organise plenty of get-togethers and team bonding activities for our team to get some down time, and have fun with one another.
- AYP Group is an organization with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Not only will you have opportunities for global exposure, you will also experience cross-cultural collaboration with teams from other countries.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.