Awesome Group is a result-driven creative agency that endeavours to breathe life into every project, produce compelling content able to capture the hearts of its audience, with the ultimate aim of establishing brand love for our clients.
We thrive at the intersection of social media marketing, strategized campaigns and conscience-driven engagement all in our own distinctive style. Backed by more than a decade’s worth of experience, we are fueled by passion, limitless creativity and fearlessness.
We are on a mission to make the world a better place, and we’ll start by building your dreams with you- because this is how we build ours. Let’s crush the future together.
Awesome Group is looking for a Graphic Design Intern who is canny and motivated! The main responsibility of the Graphic Design Intern is to support the Marketing team in conceptualizing and creating design artworks for social media and marketing campaigns.
You will also learn how to:
- Conceptualize fresh and creative ideas with the team for social media and marketing channels
- Ensure that branding is successfully implemented and consistent across all channels
- Provide design solutions for clients’ problem
- Work closely with the team to manage creative projects from initial concept to final execution
- Shoot photos and create videos for clients’ social media channel
- Possesses good command of English but also must understand Singlish lah
- Creative with a strong passion for Social Media Content Creation
- Have a good eye for details & aesthetics and a great sense of design & style
- Proficient in software such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut is a bonus (can be other post-video editing programs)
- Ability to research, conceptualize and work independently
- Open to accept changes with a positive mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment and multi-task
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Good visualization skills, innovative and forward-thinking
Able to start work immediately, minimum 3 months commitment.