- Avenue36@southbeach Pte Ltd
- Marketing Intern (Korean)
- Date Listed
- 13 Feb 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $800 - 900 monthly
- Business / Management, Marketing / PR
- Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
36 is in search of a Marketing Intern!
AVENUE36@SOUTHBEACH PTE LTD is the parent of an up and coming Korean club in Singapore.
We aim to bring the K-style party culture into Singapore. As the latest contender in the nightlife arena, we are not your run-out-of-the-mill party destination.
"36 is the new kid on the block, dedicated to jump-start Singapore's first ever bona-fide Korean nightclub party experience."
Why join us?
We are a group of nightlife enthusiasts dedicated to bring the Korean Nightclub culture into Singapore. Join us if you like to party, have fun and hangout with awesome people.
- Job Description
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to develop and execute creative concepts
- Planning and Executing marketing campaigns/events
- Liaison with respective vendors and clients
- Administrative duties
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to speak and read Korean fluently
Korean students in Singapore are welcome to apply!
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.