Established in Singapore since 2010, Ascen Resources is committed to bringing to the market a portfolio of the highest quality health and beauty solutions that improve one’s quality of life and extend the healthy life expectancy. We introduce essential beauty and wellness products from Japan, New Zealand and USA that align and satisfy consumers’ ever-growing desires and needs. From new product discovery to manufacturing and packaging, we place great emphasis on our strict quality assurance as safety of our customers is our utmost priority.
Here at Ascen Resources, quality and value comes hand in hand. It is our mission to foster a devoted following to our health and beauty brands by delivering affordable products that enrich their lives. We share this respect with our partners and suppliers by creating enduring value in terms of steadfast accountability and collaborations.
We have operations in Singapore as well as regional countries including Cambodia, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
- Assist in daily accounting entry
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation
- Enter inter-company transaction and agree inter-company balances
- Practicing problem solving skills when dealing with new issues/problems arising from day to day businesses
- Ad-hoc duties
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Able to manage multiple deliverable and deadlines
- Proactive, committed, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Able to commit to a 5-day work week
Related Job Searches:
Ascen Resources (S) Pte Ltd
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical