At The Arts House, interns are exposed to a unique and diverse learning experience that will accentuate the artistic and creative capacities of those who are keen to build a career in the arts industry in Singapore.
We offer three to six month internships for polytechnic, college and university students.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Singapore International Festival of Arts - Intern (Marketing) (7-month Internship)
- Assist in managing the organisation’s websites including the regular revamp, maintenance and updating of contents to promote programmes and festivals
- Assist in the development and maintenance of databases
- Assist in the maintenance and digitalization of the festival’s archive materials
- Assist in the gathering and analyzing of market intelligence and publicity avenues to extend reach
- Assist in the development of social media content framework and promotional calendar including pre, during and post programmes ensuring consistency of message across all communications
- Oversee onsite installations of publicity materials when needed
- Basic office administration including but not limited to filing, archival of collaterals and other administrative duties
- Work closely with internal departments and external vendors to ensure programmes/ festivals success
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.