Anagram Food Lab is a homegrown brand conceived by a team of professionals and creatives who are passionate about good food, good drinks and good times. Our curious minds are constantly questioning the norms and asking, “how can we do this better?” From cloud kitchens, casual dining, and bubble tea to a poolside bar & café, we are always looking for opportunities to build brands that are:
- Vibrant and innovative
- Accessible and fun
- Familiar yet differentiated
- Warm and friendly
My in charge is extremely stressed out and needs help. She hired me but even fish need two fins to swim so we are currently looking out for our second fin to stay afloat (get it).
We are looking for an independent worker (yes you do WFH even without the new measures, but we do need you to come to office sometimes; within reason of course).
Preferably one with marketing experience (but if you don’t have one, it’s alright we’ll teach you).
Resourceful. Understand the statement “Google is your best friend”. We need you to be able to think and problem solve. But we will extend help & guidance when needed.
Work responsibilities include:
- Must be proficient in design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Planning campaigns and promotions with us
- Organising media drops
- Update and maintenance of various marketing platforms
- Working alongside the marketing team to produce content and marketing assets
- Assisting our designer with various design works
Personal traits include:
- Willingness to learn and grow
- A strong team player (we aren't a family, more like a professional sports team!)
- Proactive and a strong sense initiative
We are not a MLM or an insurance company and we are not out to scam you for sure but we do need you to work together with us.
So if you liked what you read and you found us funny, please hit us up. (I know it seems as though you will be a slave here but no. My in charge has too much heart to let you suffer and she's within reason)