- Allison+Partners Singapore Pte Ltd
- PR Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Jun 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Aug 2018, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD), Raffles Place / Cityhall, West Region
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Marketing / PR
- Company Profile
Allison+Partners is known for a creative, entrepreneurial culture that continually generates fresh ideas and fosters innovation. Our team is diverse, with extensive experience in integrated marketing, public relations, journalism, and more. If you are a self-starter and have a passion for a career in communications, you may be an Allison+Partners person.
- Job Description
Allison+Partners is looking to hire a PR intern to join our growing Singapore office.
Internship job scope:
- Conduct research on behalf of clients
- Conduct entry-level media relations with guidance
- Assist with the development of communications materials, including press releases, factsheets and infographics
- Coordinate the compilation of press clippings and client reports
Requirements of the internship position include English language fluency, good computer, digital and research skills. Our Singapore office is growing and a key area of focus for our agency. Come be part of a driven, collaborative team on the rise in the vibrant Singapore market.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.