- Allison+Partners Singapore Pte Ltd
- PR Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Jun 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Aug 2018, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD), Raffles Place / Cityhall, West Region
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Company Profile
Allison+Partners is known for a creative, entrepreneurial culture that continually generates fresh ideas and fosters innovation. Our team is diverse, with extensive experience in integrated marketing, public relations, journalism, and more. If you are a self-starter and have a passion for a career in communications, you may be an Allison+Partners person.
- Job Description
Allison+Partners is looking to hire a PR intern to join our growing Singapore office.
Internship job scope:
- Conduct research on behalf of clients
- Conduct entry-level media relations with guidance
- Assist with the development of communications materials, including press releases, factsheets and infographics
- Coordinate the compilation of press clippings and client reports
Requirements of the internship position include English language fluency, good computer, digital and research skills. Our Singapore office is growing and a key area of focus for our agency. Come be part of a driven, collaborative team on the rise in the vibrant Singapore market.