Founded in Singapore in 2004, Akribis Systems is a motion control company that provides high precision direct drive motors. We construct products for a range of industries including renewable energy, semiconductor, communication, biomedical, robotics or any industry that requires precise motion.
We produce direct drive motors with a high force density and patented coil design that decreases cogging. Our linear and rotary motors also are available with stages that we manufacture ourselves so you can smoothly integrate the motor into your design.
More than simply a manufacturer, we are also innovators. Our deep knowledge of engineering and dedication to the work has resulted in 44 patents, and our research and development into the field of magnetics will only continue to grow our business. Our engineers are able to custom design motors and stages to your specific requirements with you as a co-developer.
Today, we have two production factories and numerous sales and support offices across the globe. At Akribis Systems, precision matters.
- Reliability and Quality testing
- Assist engineers in Test Setup & Evaluation of Product & Design
- Assist in electrical wiring laying and testing
- Maintain Assembly QC Standard procedure
- Candidate must possess at least ITE/Higher Nitec/Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics ) or equivalent in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics)
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferred with working experience in the related field.
- Strong team player and adaptable to fast paced environment.
- Possess CAD skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally in a professional and responsive manner.
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified