Founded in Singapore in 2004, Akribis Systems is a motion control company that provides high precision direct drive motors. We construct products for a range of industries including renewable energy, semiconductor, communication, biomedical, robotics or any industry that requires precise motion.
We produce direct drive motors with a high force density and patented coil design that decreases cogging. Our linear and rotary motors also are available with stages that we manufacture ourselves so you can smoothly integrate the motor into your design.
More than simply a manufacturer, we are also innovators. Our deep knowledge of engineering and dedication to the work has resulted in 44 patents, and our research and development into the field of magnetics will only continue to grow our business. Our engineers are able to custom design motors and stages to your specific requirements with you as a co-developer.
Today, we have two production factories and numerous sales and support offices across the globe. At Akribis Systems, precision matters.
Candidate will join our Motor Design team in our dynamic and fast growing motor production. Creating solutions and providing engineering support to the motor production team.
· To design production jigs and fixtures.
· To assist in the continuous production improvement program in terms of quality, cost reduction and efficiency.
· To create production work procedures, quality and specifications charts.
· To assist Engineer in new product evaluations, failure analysis and report writing.
· To assist in the maintenance of product drawings, BOM and ERP system.
· Candidate must possess a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronic).
· Candidate who possess NTC certificate in relevant field and with good work experiences will be considered.
· Strong team player and adaptable to fast paced environment.
· Possess CAD skills (AutoCad, Solidworks).
· At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified