Founded in Singapore in 2004, Akribis Systems is a motion control company that provides high precision direct drive motors. We construct products for a range of industries including renewable energy, semiconductor, communication, biomedical, robotics or any industry that requires precise motion.
We produce direct drive motors with a high force density and patented coil design that decreases cogging. Our linear and rotary motors also are available with stages that we manufacture ourselves so you can smoothly integrate the motor into your design.
More than simply a manufacturer, we are also innovators. Our deep knowledge of engineering and dedication to the work has resulted in 44 patents, and our research and development into the field of magnetics will only continue to grow our business. Our engineers are able to custom design motors and stages to your specific requirements with you as a co-developer.
Today, we have two production factories and numerous sales and support offices across the globe. At Akribis Systems, precision matters.
Job Scope & Function:
· Design and development of mechanical systems for biomedical equipment and instrument
· Responsible for design validation, prototype assembly, building, testing.
· You will work closely with other functional teams in parts machining, quality control, electrical and automation control and supply chain.
Person Skills – Job Specifications:
· Problem solving and analysing skills.
· Proficient in using mechanical design software, such as Solidworks and/or AutoCAD design tools are must.
· Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work with other team members, cross-functions, hands-on.
· Knowledge in ISO 13485, DNA/RNA/rare cell extraction and purification, PCR/Real-time PCR will be added advantage.
- Preferably a bachelor or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, or equivalent.
- Possess 1 to 3 years of product design experience is preferred.
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified