- Business Development Trainee/Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $600 - 800 monthly
- Accounting / Banking / Financial
- Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
One of the largest and leading Financial Services Group in Singapore, with more than 40 years of establishment.
We specialize in talent spotting local Tertiary Institution undergraduates and graduates, making up 70%-80% of our associates.
Our agency comprises of international speakers and mentors on board to provide world class training and experience.
- Job Description
- Talent spotting and interviewing candidates
- Training product, competency and compliance
- Supervise associates work.
- Manage associates relations
- Prepare associates records and personal policies.
- Ensure high performance.
- Ensure that human resources practices conform to various regulations.
- Leadership Role
- Human Resource
- Financial Literacy
- Awarded 6 Professional Certificate in Financial Services
- Overseas Trip (optional)
- 20 years old and above
- A-Level and above
- Hardworking and highly discipline
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.