At Actstitude, we believe in working collaboratively with our clients in order to get the most out of their social media channels. In fact, this spirit of collaboration is one of the foundations of our organization.
We form our social media strategies based on using our expertise in creating content that is engaging and in line with the brand philosophies of our clients, as well as based on the bigger picture lie beyond the digital media
- Content creation for brands' social media accounts.
- Copywriting for brands' banners, advertisements, and other Facebook materials.
- Proposal and idea creation for prospective clients.
- Managing clients' requests and queries for social media accounts.
- Community and fan management for brands' Facebook pages.
- Manage and develop an existing key client account. Scope involves project management of digital marketing campaigns, sites development, mobile app development & maintenance of an online
- Understands client's requirements and prepare brief for the creative and technical department.
- Ensure client's requirements and expectations are achieved on time.
- Constantly communicate with internal creative and development team to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor' Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Strong desire to self learn.
- Interest in start-up and social media trends.
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- You should be highly motivated, creative, independent, dedicated, and a team-player.
- Bonus point for a nice smile and clean teeth!
- Singaporean/PR only
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: - Bosses are nice so is the manager - Willing to guide and teach you if you don't have much experience - Colleagues are drama free and friendly - Will give you a lot of chances when you make mistake as long as they see you trying and do your job - Can claim for transportation of it is work-related
Cons: - Need to own your own laptops, camera and adobe - Can be very busy during the festive season due to multiple campaigns from the clients