Are you someone that always dreamed of joining a global start-up company but have not had the opportunity yet? If you have a global mindset with huge ambitions to change the world, we are looking for you!
We are a close-knit start-up team headquartered in Singapore. With Zero Boundaries and Infinite Opportunities mindset, our vision is to weave the social fabric to create cohesive communities.
Since the start of our company, our business has already expanded across different continents. We are looking for brilliant and global-minded people that want to grow together with us.
We give you the possibility to influence, take ownership and be a part of a journey that has only begun.
What You Will Learn:
Gain insights into all relevant digital marketing aspects of a founding company, and the chance to build up an impactful, international network.
- Plan, draft, create and execute engaging content on company social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Work together with the team on content strategies and plans
- Manage and update company websites and upkeep website content updates
- Coordinate and develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis with content partners and collaborators for the duration of campaign
Digital Campaign Support
- Coordinate upcoming campaigns and projects to increase brand awareness
- Plan, schedule, draft and post social media content to promote company branding
- Assist with day-to-day communications on the social media channels of abComo (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Discord) with the aim of growing the engagement
- Work with operation team members to monitor social media analytics and develop new ideas
- Assist in digital marketing (SEO, SEM) functions to achieve and maintain desired page ranking and search optimisation
Who We Look For:
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably pursuing a degree in a marketing related major
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external parties
- Keen with social media analytics, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates with at least 6 months commitment will be highly preferred
- Opportunity converts to full-time position by end of internship